We had four groups fishing this month. Most days where spent fishing inshore but still we caught 6 Black Marlin. So still very good action with Marlin. Good action with Rooster fish, Cubera Snapper, Mullet Snapper, Sailfish - was not as good with Yellowfin tuna. Usually this time of year is the best for Yellowfin tuna - including the 200lb. fish. They where around but where spotty - not like they should be. Water quality is very good - so are the temps, so all looks good heading into May. Capt. Lee
Hi Capt. Lee,
Mark and i just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful time fishing and the company while we were at Panama Big Game Fishing. You guys were the best at everything..The food was spectacular and the fishing too. I don't know of anywhere else you can have a Rooster and 2 Black Marlins hooked by noon ( 3 if you count the bigger one that threw the hook). The crew was tireless in making sure we caught that elusive Rooster fish my husband was after and if it weren't for their knowledge, persistence and hard work I would have never landed my 1st bill fish, a 300# plus Black Marlin. I just cant say enough about your lodge and all the staff. You also were an absolute pleasure to meet. We cant wait to get back over and see y'all again. Tell all the guys Howdy from Texas and I miss y'alls sweet smiles, awesome food, fantastic fishing and the weather ain't bad either. I hope you liked the pics, I know video would have been cool but you know us rednecks and video cameras...lol..haha. Until next time y'all take care and...live well, laugh often and love much. Brenda & Mark D.
How I enjoyed our trip! You made it more special with my cake & champagne. My friends drool when I tell them of our tuna sashimi, fresh fish, homemade breads, frozen rum drinks waiting for us after a long day of fighting the big boys. Had the last 2 pieces of banana bread toasted with butter Tuesday morning. Yum! We were able to upgrade to business class which was so nice. Had a sandwich at the restaurant in the airport & all the servers had on masks...I think the flu issue is a bit overboard. So, my friend...we are slowly getting back to the grind but with a smile on our faces. We have stairs & every time we go down them we think of heading down to the boat! Life is good! Talk soon...Joyce
Book Any Trip Get One Extra Day
May 1st - December 31st
Four Days Fishing Pay for 3 ~ Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Pricing is in U. S. Dollars and includes:
* VIP Service upon landing in Tocumen airport. You will be met by a representative of Panama Big Game as you step off the airplane. They will assist you in immigration and escort you to the VIP lounge where you can enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected and sent through customs.
* All airport transfers and in country flights.
* A twin diesel sport fishing boat, top of the line sport fishing gear, experienced captain and mate, lunch and beverages on board.
* Deluxe air-conditioned 600 sq. foot cabins.
* All food and beverages with Open Bar served in your private clubhouse.
* Views from your clubhouse will include the blue Pacific with many out islands, inter-coastal view with unbelievable sunsets and often Howler monkeys in the jungle tree tops.
**Pricing does not include Tips to captain & mate, Panamanian taxes and lay days in Panama City. In order to save additional costs on hotel rooms some scheduling is needed please contact us for more information.
Four Days Fishing Pay For 3
Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Click to View Fishing Videos:
Watch Panama Fishing Photos Video April 2009: